Get A Quote & Start Saving Today!

* Full Name
* Email
* Phone
 *Insurance Type  
Condo Insurance
A condominium association is responsible for carrying insurance that covers the shell of the building and also, liability coverage that is in the name of the association.

The individual unit owner is responsible for purchasing coverage that includes General Liability for the named owner of the property. They are also responsible for building coverage on the inside of the unit and their own personal property. This includes any wall, ceiling and floor coverings. The unit owner is responsible for anything from the drywall in, along with any personal property such as furniture, clothing, TV’s, stereos and unattached appliances.

An HO-6 is a package policy that is usually to the owner’s advantage to purchase. You can include medical payments to others, mold coverage and additional living expense. Galt Insurance Group have numerous companies that are very competitive in this market. This is an important coverage both from a liability stand point and potential loss to your possessions.

Company Info Personal Insurance Business Insurance Stay Connected
Contact Us
NIA Team
Our Contest
Our Story
Home Insurance
Auto Insurance
Flood Insurance
Umbrella Insurance
Commercial Buildings
General Liability
Workers Compensation
Condo Association & HOA's

Copyright 2013 - Nash Insurance & Associates, LLC